Latest news for curiosity 40
Dave Shepherd announces a summer vacation for and from The Word Nerds. The show will return with new editions on September 9. (This is take 2 of this program. Take 1 was done using , but Dave hasn't yet learned all the ins and outs of that new Macintosh podcasting software. You're not imagining things: there is more program in the right side of your headphones than in the left. Sorry!) (1:55) In order to get a bit of summer in before the start of school, Dave will take five weeks off from producing and uploading new shows. (2:28) Ways to curiosity 40 keep the Word Nerds discussion alive: forum curiosity 40, emails, and voicemails (4:24) Emails and voicemails from listeners (6:27)
- Mr. B asks about re-playing The Word Nerds.
- Michael corrects the [curiosity 40] pronunciation of his last name.
- Alex corrects Dave's explanation of PHP.
- Peter from , asks about the verb "belong"
- talks about chiasmus and jokes
- Jason tells us about the podcast for , with a couple of examples of .
- Hillary recalls a recent citation of Tom Lehrer in a conversation.
- Donate through the PayPal button on our website.
- Vote for us at Podcast Alley.
- Vote for The Word Nerds daily through August 11 at . Curiosity 40 we are nominated in the education category.
- Support all our musical artists by going to their websites and buying their music.